I am the founder of an Internet start-up, a former CEO and dynamic advisor who helps start-ups, closely held and family businesses, and small- to medium-sized companies position themselves for long-term growth. I love working with leaders who are passionate about the businesses they are building and open to trying new approaches.
A Business Strategist, Lawyer, CPA and Conflict Manager All in One
Your specific needs determine my function as your business advisor. As an attorney and financial advisor with decades of experience, I can serve as your operational, legal and financial advisor:
- As a business strategist, I have an uncanny ability to sort through the clutter and see patterns where others see complexity. I guide you through unanticipated roadblocks, keep you from following paths that are not optimal and help you reach your identified goals.
- Having professional experience as an auditor, I can pinpoint weaknesses in your system, identify your exposure to risk and maximize your profit potential.
- As a mentor and mediator, I inspire your workforce to solve conflicts that keep them from reaching their full potential personally and professionally and impact the overall performance of the company. I believe successful businesses are those that draw upon the unique abilities of each of their members to the benefit of the whole and the detriment of none. They are businesses where management and employees have been taught to work together and gain the coping skills they need to capitalize on different personalities and points of view.
- Law Member, California State Bar
- Certified Public Accountant
- B.A., Business Economics, Accounting, University of California
- Juris Doctor, McGeorge School of Law, California
- Certificate in Family Business Advising (CFBA); FFI.org
- Certificate in Mindfulness-Based Stress Reduction USCD Center for Mindfulness
- Yoga Teacher Training, 100 hours: Baptiste Institute
For a better roadmap to help your business grow, learn and build together, call me at 858-794-0898